Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Christmas in Ontario

Okay - so it is May 26th and I am just now getting around to catching up with the blog. It has been almost 6 months since my last post and there has been lots going on for the Davidsons on the prairies. I am sorry that I have been a bit lax (understatement of the century) but let's just say that sometimes it is better to spend your time actually enjoying the life you are leading rather than stressing about the recording of it. So I have spent lots of time enjoying life with Sean, Brookie and Rosie. Now I am here to catch you up on all the major happenings . . . let's go!!


Our first stop is Rosie's special "Aunt Nessa" day, which she had while Brookie and I were still freezing our faces off in Caronport (see last post). Rosie and Aunt Nessa spent the day with horses and other farmyard animals, then came back to Millgrove where Rosie had fun just being Rosie. This includes but is not limited to dressing up, eating, playing the piano and watching movies. Thanks, Aunt Nessa, for a truly memorable day! By the way, Brookie says you still owe her one. They never forget.
Next we celebrated Brooklyn's 5th Birthday in style with all our family. We had games, cupcakes and of course, presents. Brookie wore the "Happy Birthday" hat in honour of the occasion.
~Mandy

1 comment:

ama and bops said...

I think one of the absolute happiest day of my life was the day I first held you sweet Brooklyn.
It is surpassed only but the first time I met your mom and aunt Vanessa. xxxx ama