Monday, September 14, 2009

More time with Ama and Bops


This is Rosie in a new dress from Ama and Bops enjoying some homemade sushi on our deck.




Ice cream in Moose Jaw


Brookie at the dairy farm across the highway from us. They had so many new kittens just the right size for snuggling



Rosie could hold three kittens at the same time. She was squealing with excitement



Wakamow Park



More park time



Ama with her girls at the park


We had so much fun and got so many little (and not so little) jobs done around our house. I love family! There is just nothing like them!!
~Mandy

2 comments:

ama and bops said...

So tell me, how did you not end up with one of those kitten???

Mandy, Sean, Brookie and Rosie said...

I know - especially with the "Please!Please! Please!" looks on the girls' faces. But Rosie and Brookie can both tell you, "Daddy is allergic." If not, I think I would have caved. So cute!