Friday, March 2, 2007

The girls and I had planned on heading over to the post office this morning (one of our big excursions here in Caronport) so we bundled up . . . or in Rosie's case, bundled then unbundled, bundled then unbundled . . . and finally got out the door. We had to try our slide, landing at the bottom in a big pile of snow. It was so much fun we did it again. After a while, I decided the post office could wait. Brookie's favourite snow day activity is definitely the slide
Rosie's is the swing
and mine was just laughing with my daughters.

The snow and giggles mixed together, filling us all with joy. I love this mom thing. And I don't say it often, but it is really pretty around here right now!

3 comments:

rachel said...

you guys are gorgeous. looks like I'd better pack my warmest winter coat.

ErinOrtlund said...

I found your blog! Love it! The pics are great--can't wait to get together again soon. The "Sea of Stories" is a fun title!

ama and bops said...

My heart rejoices to see my daughter enjoying this precious time with her daughters. This is what it is all about. mom x