Monday, March 26, 2007

Rosalina Ballerina

Every week Brook goes to her dance class and learns her little "Winnie the Pooh" routine. And every week Rosie looks on from the door, waiting for her moment. Recently, Rosie decided it was her turn to bust a move. She borrowed Brook's skirt (on her own) and in true Rosie style, adorned her feet with red socks. She was ready to go. Then she proceeded to wow her audience with her rendition of "Winnie the Pooh" which includes a lot of jumping. See the video clip below for the whole performance:



She is quite something. And not one formal lesson! ~Mandy

4 comments:

ama and bops said...

Beautifully done Roslyn. Bravo!!!

ama and bops said...

I re-watch these videos almost daily and no matter what, I smile. Thanks girls for making my day, everyday. xxxx

penny & erik said...

Hey Mandy, I stumbled upon your blog spot on Rachel's site. It's so good to see and hear how you are doing. Your girls are growing up and looking beautiful. Erik and I are missing you guys. Seeing pictures of SK made me a bit nostalgic if you can believe it!

rachel said...

I never thought I would be jealous of the weather in Caronport... but it is a winter wonderland here in Edmonton and I just want to say WHERE IS THE DAMN SPRING?!

sorry for cursing on your blog. Love you guys.